Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hooping

I just joined a hula hoop class! I needed something physical to do, something with other people, and something where I would have a smile on my face the whole time. So, after seeing an article about Hooporama in Nashville, I looked at their website and signed up for the only class taking place in my neighborhood. The first class was fun. I never pictured myself hula hooping at a studio on Charlotte Avenue in Nashville to "The Monster Mash"... but then, life is just like that for me. In other news, tomorrow I begin my clinicals for nursing school at the children's hospital. I can't wait, but I am also very nervous about it... And Violet peed and pooped on the floor tonight, announcing with glee to her dad and me, "I peed and pooped all over the floor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment